PomPom's Tree - and other (possible) Zentangles!

Hello, dear Peeps! Thank you for your lovely comments!

Pompom has received her zentangle tree, so I thought I'd show it to you (both here, and at The Teapot!) (I'm showing off!)

It was fun to do.

Thank you for your suggestions for Zentangles to do. My to-do list is:
  1. Kezzie's TARDIS
  2. Trish's Beatles
  3.  Michelle's horse
  4. Bevchen's fox
Any more for any more? I can't guarantee when you'd receive your Zentangle, but I'm happy to work on one. Just leave me a comment and I will add you to the list.

Thank you too for comments about sales outlets - ETSY seems to be the more popular way to go, so I may explore that. Busy Little Chicken says it works for her.

The lasagna was good, Kezzie and Pompom. I think I prefer it to a traditional lasagne recipe. If you make it, I hope you enjoy it too.

The Pan Haggerty worked very well too! We recently bought a lid for the frying pan (instead of relying on a chopping board!) and for the first time the pan haggerty was well cooked!! We had it with broccoli and baked beans. If you make it Bevchen Confuzzledom, I hope you enjoy it too!

Nearly Martha - I apologise! I changed my wardrobes over, and the weather broke! Is it your fault, or mine?! Still, it's not too cold, so I can layer reasonably successfully!



Comments

  1. My tree is so beautiful! Thank you! You are a generous friend, dear Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! I have tried Zentangling but it is a bit of a mess - just lots of patterns. If you could do a hare I would love to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts