Stupendous Swaps!


I love swaps!! Even though I have had one bad experience - I sent a rather hefty package to a swapee in New Zealand and got nothing in return! - I am always optimistic...And when I joined in Mad About Bags' Send A Little Love swap I was right to be!!

I was paired up with Rae, and although I think Real Life got in the way, as it does sometimes, and the parcel was a little late, it didn't matter, as she was incredibly generous. Thank you so much, Rae, for all the lovely things you sent me...



This package was waiting for me when I got back from my weekend in Liverpool...But I couldn't open it until I'd recharged my camera battery!

Inside was an interestingly bulging bag




Filled with an array of goodies!!



sweeties!!



A camper-van eggcup & creme egg!!

                                                  Glittery gel pens and heart shaped confetti!!


 Ribbons, and flowers and glue to be crafty with!!!




Four catnip mice - one each for the Very Bad Cats!!!



A handbag/phone charm and a lovely star hanging ornament!!!

    Lovely pink earrings!!! And some Rose bubble bath (which I've forgotten to photograph!)


Thank you so much Rae, for your generosity! This was a wonderful parcel to open, and I'm extremely grateful. You have been a wonderful swap partner & I hope you like the things I sent you.






Comments

  1. What a wonderful haul of goodies!! Your swap partner has been generous! I so wish I could participate in swaps again. I do miss them and like yourself even though I had one bad experience I'd do swaps again. Time as always is the enemy )-:

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super parcel!!! She chose v well for you!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. I might have to find something to swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your swap parcel arrived and put a happy smile on your face X thank you for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great swap parcel! Sorry that your package never turned up from NZ, but please let me know when mine does!! It should be very soon... I have not opened yours yet!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts