So how many Days of Christmas is that?!

I have really stretchedout my Twelve Days of Christmas swap! The idea was to send your partner 12 gifts to be opened one a day for the Twelve Days of Christmas. Lovely idea, but somehow I kept forgetting to open a present (forgetting a present - how?!) or I wasn't here for a couple of days.

So my Twelve Days stretched into many. I've already shown some of my gifts, but here are the final ones - mixed up, I'm afraid. I can't rempember which day was which:

Two lovely pieces of jewellery - some gorgeous handmade earrings and a pearly bracelet.


Craft supplies - ribbons, lovely butterfly stickers, sequins and papers. I will be making some cards this week, as I haven't got too much work at the moment, so these will be used! I want to send some cards as presents for my next two swaps.


 More chocolate-y goodness! I've popped these in the Chocolate tin on my desk...when I'm flagging I'll help myself to a chocolate coin or two! Mr FD doesn't know about this supply. (If he reads my blog - which I don't think he does! - he will know now!)

Thank you so much Pam for all the lovely presents that you sent me. I hope you liked yours as much as I liked mine!!


Yesterday I made a card (I could have done with the butterfly stickers which I hadn't opened by then!) for my friend's birthday. I used a new die which I bought at the sales for the Big Shot. I'm not sure I like the card that much...I still need to keep practicing I think. There are much lovelier cards out there on the Internet!!


 Looking at it, I think that the butterflies should have been on another contrasting colour strip of paper, rather than just plonked directly on the main card. Still, I like the butterflies, which I think will get a lot of usage.


Comments

  1. Lots of lovely goodies. I rather like that idea 1 gift a day ....something to look forward to each day

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mouse! Lovely butterfly! I hope you have a happy week! Yay for chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pressie are beautiful! I LOVE your card, why don't you like it!?!?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.... I'm struggling to post a comment on your other blog so I hope you won't mind me writing something here!! Thank you for joining me with the 'What I'm wearing' posts. I think your Sunday outfit looks fabulous - the colour of the tunic really suits you and I'm epically envious of those boots! Sorry that I've been slow to respond... we've been in London for the weekend. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts