Before Christmas I signed up with Char at t*rexes and tiaras for her Secret Santa swap. I love Secret Santas, and swaps and Giveaways - and hope to take part in a few more this year. So, if anyone knows of any going on, please give me a headsup - so I was happy to take part in this one.
I sent off my gift to my recipient (necklace, scarf, bookmark) and waited in anticipationfor my Secret Santa...
But Christmas came...and went...and there was no sign of my parcel. I resigned myself to the fact that it had been lost (or perhaps purloined, as was a birthday card with money in, that my mum sent me.) Until last week I got home from teaching and found a delightfully exotic parcel all the way from South Africa...
In it were lots of delightful goodies: there was:
- a gorgeous scarf, in greens and browns and yellows, with my favourite sunflowers on it. I have already worn it loads and loads.
- 4 brilliant cat badges...One is being worn by Mr D (it says "The Cat's Whiskers" on it!), one by me, one is on my everyday winter hat, and the other is waiting for a home.
- Six cunning little cat clips
- A beautiful corsage made from reclaimed fabric.
- Lemony scented soap
- Soft and cuddly wool, which has already started being knitted into blankets for Spanish Stray Cats.
- A jolly cat Christmas card
Cat badges! With cat faces!!
beautiful sparkly corsage
All my lovely, lovely things!
P.S. Menu plans are on the post before this one.