A Pause In Lent - & My Weekly Updates

My final Pause In Lent can be found over at View From The Teapot which is my other blog. I hope to see you there!

If you're here for an update, well, here we go:
 
START WEIGHT
102 kg
224.9 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT
75 kg
165.3 lbs
AMOUNT TO LOSE
27 kg
59.6 lbs
AMOUNT TO GO
19.5 kg
43 lbs
LOST  IN TOTAL
7.5 kg
16.5 lbs
LOST THIS WEEK
0.5 kg
1.1 lb
WEIGHT THIS WEEK
93.6 kg
206.4 lb

I' m reasonably content. Still a long way to go, I know, and I'm feeling a little malcontent. I'm a bit tired of bovvering, but I know I need to. I think it's because I have a cold so I'm feeling under the weather. Mind you, two people this week have commented that they can see I've lost weight, so that's encouraging.


And the Cycle Challenge. Well:
HOORAH FOR ME!!!
1/4 of the Challenge is now complete!

I've done 257 kilometres. I didn't go out yesterday, due to a stinky cold, but forcing myself to go out last Wednesday meant that I'm only 2.5 km behind where I should be. I'll catch up easily over next weekend, I should imagine. I am pleased to find that even when I don't want to go out, if I do I enjoy myself. There's a couple of runs of about 14 km each which I can do quite easily now, and I know them well. So, if I really don't want to do a ride, I can do one of these, knowing that "When I get to the cross (...or the field of lambs, or the top of the rise, or the ponies-and-their-foals, or the top of the nasty little climb) I can have a rest-and-a-drink & know that I've only got 12 (or 8 or 6 or 4 or 1.5) kilometres to go!"


So:

Date
Distance cycled
Distance to go
Money raised
Money to go
03.04.11
184
816
377€*
623€
10.04.11
243
757
377€*
623€
17.04.11
257
743
377€*
623€

I put a sponsor form in the Clubhouse for the Cycle Club, and although three people have signed, they've not said how much they'll give me (despite the column headed "Somme promis" - amount Promised ) So the amont of money raised hasn't changed. I'll have to rally my colleagues at the Language School next, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts