Weekly Weightloss

Hah! I can't quite believe this week's loss. I did weigh myself at a different time - before breakfast instead of after breakfast, which may have made a difference - but I'm still blown away by what I've lost.

I think if I can manage to maintain this loss over the next week, & maybe go back to weighing myself after breakfast, then we'll see if this loss is for real. It's not as though I've been particularly "good" calorie-wise, although I've not gone over my calorie limit by very much each day. I'm sticking to about 1,600 calories  but when I start exercising for real with my Challenge, then I'll have to eat more calories (huzzah!) My problem will be making sure they're "good" calories and not just chocolate & wine calories!!!


START WEIGHT
102 kg
224.9 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT
75 kg
165.3 lbs
AMOUNT TO LOSE
27 kg
59.6 lbs
AMOUNT TO GO
18.7kg
41.2 lbs
LOST  IN TOTAL
8.3 kg
18.3lbs
LOST THIS WEEK
3 kg
6.6 lb
WEIGHT THIS WEEK
93.7kg
206.6

Comments

Popular Posts